What We Do
We are responsible for:
- registration of political parties
- enrolment of electors
- electoral rolls
- the conduct of elections.
Our main functions are to:
- conduct elections and by-elections for the State of NSW, local government and the NSW Aboriginal Land Council
- conduct statutory elections for registered clubs, statutory bodies and state registered industrial organisations
- manage the Commonwealth electoral roll with the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC)
- provide administrative support to the Election Funding Authority
- research electoral issues
- provide advice to the relevant Minister on matters relating to the administration of enrolment and elections in NSW.
Our clients include: