Who are we?
The New South Wales Electoral Commission is an independent statutory authority established under the Parliamentary Electorates and Elections Act 1912. We conduct State elections, Local Government elections, NSW Aboriginal Land Council elections and certain statutory elections.
Our mission is to provide high quality election services that are:
- in accordance with the law.
- integrity in the way that we approach our work
- impartiality in the conduct of elections to gain and keep the confidence of the community and our clients
- respect for community needs to ensure equal access to democracy
- professionalism in providing election services
- a learning culture amongst our staff so as to be a modern, forward thinking organisation that can meet and resolve challenges.
We are committed to:
- providing quality and cost-effective services that meet our stakeholders’ needs
- delivering services impartially, effectively, efficiently and according to law
- being responsible to the public through consultation.
What we do?
Who do we work with?
Through our tender process you could be doing business with us.
Perhaps you have thought about a career with us.